SEO is crucial to ensure your BetVictor affiliate content has maximum visibility across all search engines.
If you are an affiliate of BetVictor or just an affiliate, have a look at our fundamental checklist for affiliates to create proper content to attract users who are looking for the best welcome bonus:
• Title tags are a major factor in helping search engines understand what your page is about, and they are the first impression many people have of your page. Title tags are displayed on search engine results pages (SERPs) as the clickable headline for a given result, and are important for usability, SEO, and social sharing.
• According to Moz’s testing and experience, keywords closer to the beginning of your title tag may have more impact on search rankings.
• Title tags are used in three key places: (1) search engine results pages (SERPs), (2) web browsers, and (3) social networks.
• The title should have between 50 and 70 characters. (no more than 580 Pixels). You can use this tool to check the pixels for your title and description https://totheweb.com/learning_center/tool-test-google-title-meta-description-lengths/
• The page title should be considered a CTR factor (click through rate) as well. If the title is interesting, the more clicks you will get to your website.
• For a more in-depth explanation check out this link: https://moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag
• As explained above, the description is a CTR factor which can increase visits to the website. Titles and descriptions are the first thing that people see when they are searching for information. If they are more interesting than the rest of the results, people are more likely to click it.
• They should be never be longer than 1840 pixels. You can use the same tool to check title and description length. https://totheweb.com/learning_center/tool-test-google-title-meta-description-lengths/
• Add the most relevant keyword you wish to rank in the description tag. This will help search engines determine what your content is about.
• For a more in-depth explanation check out this link: https://moz.com/learn/seo/title-tag or https://searchenginewatch.com/2016/05/16/how-to-write-meta-title-tags-for-seo-with-good-and-bad-examples/
• Make sure your article’s title is formatted using the H1 tag. This tag is important for google (defining the structure of the content) and for readers experience.
• Adding a subtitle as a H2 is a good idea and helps to give emphasis to important sections of your content. It also improves the readability by breaking up paragraphs into smaller chunks of text.
• Add the most important/relevant keywords that you want to rank with on Google
• Here you will find everything you need to know about Heading Tags – https://themeisle.com/blog/wordpress-heading-tags/
Final tips for writing content:
• Don’t write for Google, write for the readers.
• Use your most important/relevant keywords in a natural way.
• Don’t think about the length of the content too much, think about if you would read it. Is it interesting? Sometimes short texts rank better than long texts and vice versa.
• Don’t copy other content, unique and interesting content are some of the most important factors for Google.
• Add internal links to drive people to relevant content.
Info provided by: